Monday, February 21, 2011

Eenie Meenie Chili Beanie-The Spirits Are About to Speak!

As you might have guessed, I love ghost hunter shows.  Here are some favorites:

Ghost Hunters - SyFy Channel
Started it all.  Nut and bolts and down to business. Little or no flash.  Debunk it!  And we have Ghost Hunters International where the spirits speak in foreign tongues.



Ghost Adventures-Travel Channel
High tech and high energy.  Their EVP translations often seem a bit too self-referential ("Kill Zak"...say what? I swore I heard "Get back"), but these big excitable doofs are always entertaining.  Okay, yeah, I did spoof their ghost hunting style a teeny weeny bit in my book.




Paranormal State - A&E
Although these guys have the unfortunate tendency to view almost every haunting they encounter as demonic and as such, with heavy religious overtones  (in most cases, I think exorcism is just aggressive psychotherapy), this show comes up with something interesting now and then.  But...why...so...serious?


No comments:

Post a Comment